Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blog Candy and Challenge


The contest was to find the number of changes and leave a comment.   Well, we did not have as many comments as I would have liked but I am so glad some played.  For those that did play, I counted EVERY change made and there are 13!  Sarah was the only one that got the number of changes correct.  I did count each one as a change, not by square.  The glitter under the jars and under the candy corn were counted as one each!   I am going to do the random.org NOW.. and the number is 8!
If you are the 8th person to leave a comment I will be contacting you!  Thanks for playing and Happy September! 


1 comment:

  1. this is a great kind of game... trying to find the differences :D, I hopw I can be the number 8, thanks for the chance... XOXO

    ReplyDelete