Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Creative Gift Wrapping Idea

I am so excited to share this project today. It is a way to wrap a gift! Now that Thanksgiving is over and we can move on to gifting Holidays. I love the look of craft paper, and I wanted to do some glitter on it, so I created a reusable wrapping paper that if you are in love with, you can use over and over again!


Supply List:

Art Glitter 
#130 Eclipse Ultrafine Opaque Hologram
#256 Purple Passion Ultrafine Opaque
#329 Egyptian Blue Ultrafine Opaque Hologram
Very Black Permanent Stamp Pad
Tombow
Fastener Tabs
Dual Brush Pens (Groovy)
Multi Mono Liquid Glue (Pen & Broad Tips)
Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive
Other
Timeless Twine
Imaginisce Stamp
Paper Grocery Bag
White Paper
Scissors

I started by taking an empty box and a paper bag I got at the grocery store.


 I cut open the bag and laid it across the floor.

I then began to wrap the box. Instead of using tape, I used Tombow Fastener Tabs. These tabs were great for wrapping. You can reuse the paper over and over if need be!




It even hides all the tap so you can't see it!
 
 
 
Then I spread the Mono Liquid Glue onto a piece of white paper. I sprinkled the glitter onto sections of the glue. I then cut out the letters I wanted to use on the packaging.



I also wanted to make a cute tag to put on the gift to say who it was from. So I stamped an image using Art Glitter's permanent ink. I colored in the image with Tombow Dual brush pens.


I then added some glitter to the image and attached with the Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive to some leftover paper bag. 
 

I wrapped the package with some twine that I attached the image to.


A perfect little package was made that I could use over and over again.


For another fun Art Glitter project be sure to stop by my blog, one.heart.scrapper. Have a wonderful glitterful day!

1 comment:

  1. What an ingenious idea! I love the way this turned out.

    ReplyDelete