Sunday, November 3, 2013
Art Glitter and Tombow! Winning Combination
Tombow Blog for the details on how to win! Check back every other day this week with us, here on the Art Glitter blog for, new projects all month long using Tombow and Art Glitter together!
Tombow Dual Brush Markers 025, 026, 055, 062, 098, 173, 177 and 977
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear
Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent 85 Crystal
Dreamweaver Stencil Pear LL563
Dreamweaver Stencil Tool
White Card Stock
Graphic 45 French Country Paper
Card Stock in Ivory and Yellow
DIRECTIONS (so, so simple)
1) Use the Dreamweaver Stencil Tool to emboss the pear image on the white card stock.
2) Flip the card stock over, so that the pear image is indented into the card stock.
3) Use the Tombow Markers to color the image. They blend well because they are water based.
4) Cover the image with Designer Dries Clear. It should be easy to do this because the image is indented. (The Tombow team would use Tombow Multi Glue)
5) Pour the Crystal Glitter over the top and let dry.
6) Assemble the card.
You can see the beautiful marker colors through the glitter. It looks sugar coated, which is great for this time of year! If you want to give it a try, the Art Glitter site is giving you 20% off an order of $25 or more this month. Just use the code TB20.
Until next time, glitter on!