I have listed the directions and materials that I used. As long as you work from the finest (Microfine) glitter to the coarsest you are planning on using, you can create with any colors. Also, be sure to use opaque glitters if you want to completely cover the main color. If you plan on changing the base color, you should change the ink color to one that matches, as the bonding powder does not completely cover the area.
Penny Black Slapstick/Cling Stamp 40-193 Wistful
Penny Black Simply the Best Clear Stamp Set
Acrylic Block to Fit Stamp
Stampee Crafts Stuck on You Bonding Powder Adhesive
Adirondack Denim Pigment Ink
May Arts Ribbon
1) Stamp on white card stock, pour bonding powder on when wet, and heat set.
2) Pour the Microfine powder on immediately and shake off excess. This will create a shimmering blue image that will look a lot like the picture below.
4) Then, add the small green leaves with the Ultrafine Lime Rind.
5) Next, color the butterflies with the various colors of Hologram Glitter.
6) Add the flower colors. I chose neon pink for this.
7) Finally, color the larger leaves. I used the Vintage Glass Glitter. Let it dry completely.
8) Assemble the card.