Would you like to know how to make a simple Valentine card that is still full of luscious glitter? I have the SIMPLE secret.
Adhesive paper. That is the secret. Well, that and the Microfine Glitter.
Sticky Backed Paper
Microfine Opaque Glitter 528 Crimson
Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 85 Crystal
Dreamweaver Stencil LJ928 Swirly Hearts
May Arts Ribbon
1) Soap up the back of the stencil. Make sure to get a fine layer of soap on the back. This is the releasing agent so that you can remove the stencil from the paper later.
2) Brush off any excess soap with a stencil brush.
3) Place the stencil, soap side down, on the sticky side of the Sticky Paper.
4) Cover it with Microfine Opaque Glitter in 528 Crimson. The Microfine glitter really gets into the grooves of the stencil and makes the image crisp and clean. Rub it in a little, because the fine texture can some times fly around.
5) Brush the extra glitter off using the stencil brush.
6) Place the project face down on a table and carefully remove the sticky paper.
7) Cover the now exposed background with 85 Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter.
8) Assemble the card using adhesive, card stock and ribbon.
Done--simple and sparkly! Thanks for stopping by today. Come by and visit my blog at www.rememberinglifesmoments.blogspot.com any time!