Monday, December 6, 2010

Introducing Art Glitter's New Guest Designers

The year is flying by and here we are with a new set of wonderful guest designers. I'd like to give a great big thank you to Christine, Fawnda and Diana for coming up with some very unique and beautiful and sparkly designs these past three months, you guys are great and a pleasure to work with! Remember you can always find them on our guest designer page where you can see all our past designers projects: http://www.artglitter.com/guestdesigners.html

Thanks to for everyone turning in applications for future guest designing spots. If I haven't replied to you yet, sit tight, I'm getting there! And if anyone still wants to apply please do!

It is my great pleasure to introduce you to our three new guest designers for December, January and February:

Sarah Bush
Sarah Bush is an artist and creativity coach living right outside of Manhattan. She was designer and Creative Director for a retail entertainment venue for several years where she designed hundreds of craft and art projects that were then re-created and customized by thousands of beginner and experienced artists and crafters alike.

She has a blog called MakeGreatStuff.com dedicated to helping you live your life as the artist you are.

Connie K. Casement
Thirteen Things About Me

1. I make a mess when I create.
2. Green is my favorite color.
3. I love to go thrifting …flea markets …goodwill …estate sales …etc.
4. I have an ongoing obsession with interior design.
5. I am a mother, sister, wife, girlfriend and daughter.
6. I believe you can never use too much glitter!
7. I make the best Margaritas ever.
8. I love making something out of nothing.
9. I have always been creative...it is genetic.
10. I can’t sleep late.
11. My favorite beverage is green iced tea…
12. I drive a convertible.
13. I was named after my Dad.
For more fun with Connie K. visit her blog: http://connie-k.com/

Trudi Sissons
Trudi Sissons is a mixed media artist and amateur photographer living in Lethbridge, Alberta Canada.

She was fortunate to grow up in a family who always placed a high value on Fine Arts and credits her parents for encouraging her to embrace a crayon early on! Her work has been featured in several publications and her current interests include exploring digital work in textural applications and surface design. She currently works on five creative design teams where she creates illustrations digitally.

For more information, visit her blog at www.twodressesstudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment