Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fun with Double Glitter Lace Technique

I was playing with my Art Glitter and first I thought I would do the double glitter with my stencil. But then I had this pretty piece of lace ad had to do a double glitter lace technique with #508 Silver Moon Microfine Opaque and# 80 Galaxy Ultrafine Opaque Glitter.

I then trimmed it out and placed it on the card front then added the fun Mica Flakes.  I used Designer Dries Clear Glue for applying the flakes and double sided tape for the double glitter technique. I then added the stencil to the card front using the Pearlescent Embossing Paste and NEWER LG 743 Stylized dahlia
LG 743 Stylized dahlia




So this is how it went....
lay lace on double stick tape and press down firmly

Sprinkle with first color of glitter

Shake of Excess

Remove Lace

One color of glitter only

Second color added

oooooooooo aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Add the Mica

This is with the stencil added!


Hope you enjoyed. Happy Creating
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment