Thursday, March 3, 2011

Introducing Art Glitter's New Guest Designers

Another three months has flown by with great insights and wonderful projects. A special thank you to Connie K., Janelle Burba (a new designer) and Christine Lehto (a past designer), for filling in some spots for us, you were great! We are glad to present to you our next set of designers. Looking forward to some fabric projects, recycled projects and more scrap and paper projects. Check them out!

Janelle Burba
I am an Arizona native living in the beautiful pine trees of Payson, Arizona. I am a wife and mother of three amazing children. I currently have only one busy teenager left at home and she is the light of my life. When I am not chasing her around, you will find me in my studio creating... something and nothing. I am inspired by the world around me which includes my two dogs and the breath-taking scenery near my home. I am a scrapbooker/paper crafter at heart but dabble in altered art and just about anything "crafty". I am blessed to be part of a local crafting circle that feeds my creative soul as well as encourages my "blingdom". I am a believer in anything worth doing is worth over-doing as you will be able to see in my designs. I love making everything shiny and love adding texture to my pages and projects... usually in the form of glitter and rhinestones.

When not crafting, my hobbies include: traveling, flying, and watching lots of high school sports. Please feel free to email me with questions or comments about my projects as I would love to receive feedback. My email is janelle0515@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking.

Clare Dempsey
I am the eighth of eleven children, seven girls and four boys. I have an Associates degree in fashion design, a bachelors degree in Apparel Design and Aesthetics and a Masters degree in Family and Consumer Economics.
After graduating, I worked for several apparel manufacturers in the Chicago area for short periods, as manufacturing continued to move overseas. I also have experience in retail in the apparel product development department. There I helped develop and implement a computer aided design/spreadsheet software program that is used in apparel product development.

I am married and have two boys. I am currently a stay at home mom who is passionate about using my Cricut and sewing machines. I started a non-profit scrapbooking guild with some friends and we meet monthly to scrapbook and do a little charity work. I have two stores on Etsy where I sell dust covers for all types of electronic cutters, you can find them here: www.scrapincovers.etsy.com and www.scrapguild.etsy.com.
I enjoy blogging, cut files, scrapbook pages, techniques and more at my blog too: www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com. I love glitter and bling and making my own embellishments for less!

Candy Spiegel
Candy Spiegel has been stamping and scrapping for the past 16 years. She says it provides a creative outlet for those, like her, who weren't blessed with the ability to draw or paint. Her style includes a little of everything, from clean and cutesy to cluttered and distressed, but most of it has at least a little sparkle. Always eager to try something new, she says nothing in her house is exempt from the possibility of being altered with paper, ribbon, paint or glitter. Candy serves on a few design teams, maintains the blog for her local scrapbook store and teaches classes so others can learn to create. Learn more by visiting www.candyspiegel.wordpress.com.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great team! Can't wait to see what you all bring to the craft.

    linda
    http://scrappedtreasures.com

    ReplyDelete