Thursday, October 25, 2012

Globecraft and Art Glitter Cross Promotion with Linda Neff

This month Art Glitter has teamed up with Globecraft Memories to see what kind of projects the design team members could create using both company's products. I had fun working on this Easel Card from Globecraft Memories. The card has the easel built right in so the recipient can easily display it. I chose to trace, cut and cover my Easel Card with Bazzill Basics paper. It's adhered by running the papers through my Xyron 5" Creative Station. After adhering the paper I inked all the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The Bingo Card is paper from Teresa Collins. I pulled out a doily and brushed it with Designer Dries Clear Adhesive (DDCA) and sprinkled with No. 132 Saddlebag Opaque Ultrafine Glitter and tapped off excess. A heart cut from corrugated cardboard is run through a Xyron 2.5" Create-a-Sticker, some of the adhesive is rubbed away and then sprinkled with No. 524 Tree Bark Microfine Transparent Glitter. Layers of die-cut flowers are inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink then DDCA applied to the edges and dipped in No. 524 Microfine Transparent Glitter as
well.

I used Globecraft Memories Piccolo Card Decor Vintage Birdcage Charms and enameled one of the charms with Globecraft Memories Piccolo Vintage Copper Enamel Powder. I experimented with painting the charm with Pitch Black Adirondack Paint Dabber in between layers of the enamel. I like the finished results.

The card is assembled by adhering the doily to the Easel Card then I added the Bingo card on top of that. I wrapped a ribbon around the heart and tied in a bow. The flower and the birdcage are layered and adhered to the heart then it's all added to the Bingo card. To add even more "bling" there are some swirl pearls from Want2Scrap. The stamped phrase - "sing your song" is added for the sentiment.
Now tell me you wouldn't be thrilled to receive a card like this from a friend! Visit my blog for even more glittery ideas!

Supply List: Globecraft Memories Easel Card, Globecraft Memories Piccolo Card Decor Globecraft Memories, Piccolo Enamel Powder, Art Glitter Tree Bark Microfine Transparent, Art Glitter Saddlebag Ultrafine Opaque, Designer Dries Clear, Want2Scrap, Pearl Gems, Walnut Stain Distress Ink, Xyron 5" Creative Station

No comments:

Post a Comment