Here is my second glitter project for you all! A glitter pumpkin!
Here is what you will need:
Foam Pumpkin (from a craft store)
Blue Painter's tape
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
Ribbon (Not pictured)
Straight pins (Not pictured)
1. Tape off your pumpkin making 4 straight lines going down. One on each "side"
2. Use a paint brush to paint on the Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive down the strip you make with your tape.
3. Use a spoon to sprinkle on your glitter (Autumn Leaves shown here). Tap off the excess glitter into a tub or on a piece of paper.
4. Repeat for each strip
5. Let Dry for at least an hour. Once dry peel off the tape.
6. Cut a piece of ribbon that will wrap around your pumpkin. Use a straight pin to attach it at the top by the stem...
...Wrap it around the bottom of the pumpkin, and bring it back up to the stem and use another pin to secure it.
7. Put pins on the bottom to help hold the ribbon in place.