Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Sparkle Stab Bound Book by Diana Gonzalez

Here’s a Halloween Scrapbook I made recently.

The binding used is a Japanese Stab Binding. It’s easy enough.

The cover is made with a Sizzix die cut house that is inked with a blue and black ink pad. Just rub the black ink pad on the die cut, and then the blue over it.

The “webbing” is made from Art Glitter’s Fantasy Fiber, that is simply ironed on a lower setting. I love that Fantasy fiber! Awesome stuff!

On the right side, I used some Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear adhesive, and glitter from their Dazzler’s line, in “Black Hills”.

And this ghost is also a Sizzix die cut, that is glittered using the Dazzler’s “Confection”.

So that’s that! Do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I like it. I love how your webs turned out with the fantasy fiber. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete