Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Glitzy Baby Book by Shannon Bielke

Using my current favorite line, Once Upon a Springtime by Graphic 45, I made this baby book for a dear friend of mine who just had a sweet little baby girl, Josie.


Hands down my new favorite product to use these days is Art Glitter's Fantasy Film! And, so, with lovely shades and styles of glitter, Fantasy Film and the lovely papers, I think I succeeded in creating a sweet little book I'd be happy and proud to give to a beloved child.

Supplies used:
Art Glitter Fantasy Film - Spring Morning
Ultrafine Opaque Glitter - 10 Baby Pink, 42 Aqua, 19 Grape, 25 Cornflower
Ultrafine Transparent Glitter - 144 Miss Muffet, 312 Fresh Green, 85 Crystal
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
Tools Kit
Ultrafine Metal Tip

7 Gypsies blank book
Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime papers
Recollections rhinestones
Prima Flowers
JLC Flowers, bling
Kaisercraft pearl strips
Stazon inks
American Tag eyelets, nailheads
Miscellaneous stamps
Misc. ribbons and fibers


I'm finding the beauty of Art Glitter's products is versatility! It still amazes me what can be done with glitter that has nothing to do with over-the-top bling and sparkle!


For example, the Elements line intrigues me and speaks to my inner artist. I'm in the process of designing a project just so I can attempt to use them to their best advantage! Now, doesn't that sound like fun??

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful. I just love this Graphic 45 paper with the glitter and hadn't thought about using it with Fantasy Film. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete