Friday, October 28, 2011

Recycled Journal Remade by Diana Gonzalez

Recently I had shown you a set of journals that I had made. Well, today, I decided to play around with them a bit more, and get a little more crafty with them. So I remade one of them. I hope you like it.




Well, so there it is. Do you like it? The flowers are crocheted, of course.  I used Fantasy Film and Fantasy Fiber, by Art Institute Glitter, and some little cabochons in the middle there, of the flowers.

I LOVE that fantasy film! It’s so cool! This time, I crinkled it up, and THEN I ironed it (in between two pieces of parchment paper).

And of course, the fantasy fiber. I used a forest green shade of film, and glued it over some pink paper, and actually it looks really cool. Then, I added fantasy fiber, that was in a clear(ish) blue shade.

Then, I added that tissue tape, by Tim Holtz and the crocheted flowers by me. And the Cabochons.  Now, this journal is ready to be used!

No comments:

Post a Comment