Thursday, March 13, 2014

Art Glitter


Spring Break with Art Glitter


Supplies:
Journaling Cards

This year I am striving to expand my scrapbooking from traditional pages and add the project life style of pages to my skill list.  So, today, I want to share a fun project life style layout I created for spring break.  The graphics for this page are from Lettering Delights.  They offer a variety of SVG, graphic, and font files.  For this project I used the Spring Break Graphic set.  As you can see a few of the journaling cards above are strait from the graphic set. I then created a few unique journal cards to coordinate with the set (I created the car and camper cards, the cards that have just a background and frame, and the 2014 card.  The images were sized to 4x6 and 3x4, and printed on my home computer using white cardstock.


Here you can see the printed cards just waiting for glitter!


Art Glitter Dries Clear adhesive is selectively applied to the journal cards and then Art Glitter Crystal Glitter is added.

 Beautiful Glittered Journal Cards





Thanks for stopping by to see my creations.
Missie Todd
createdbymissie.blogspot.com








No comments:

Post a Comment