Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent 145 Blue Boy
Art Glitter Ultrafine Pearlescent 188 Black Vinyl
Art Glitter Dazzler D27 Clover Leaf
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 357 Wintergreen
Art Glitter Ultrafine Pearlescent 182 Astro Turf
Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent 295 Ensalada
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Fabric Adhesive
Art Glitter Elements 33 Cuttings
Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber Pitch Black
Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber Sail Boat Blue
Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber Hazelnut
Small Grapevine Wreath
Wooden St. Pat's Ornament (I bought it at Joann)
One Package of Adhesive Backed Felt Shamrocks
Staple Gun with Staples
1/8 of a Yard of Tulle in Each Rainbow Color
A Pad of Paper
1) Remove the hanger from the ornament.
2) Paint the ornament black. Be sure to paint on all the edges and in the crevices. Let dry.
4) Paint the rest of the wreath blue. Paint it completely once, and then lightly again.
5) While the paint is still wet, pour the Blue Boy Glitter over the top of it. Let dry.
11) Flip the project over and use the wire cutters to trim the excess metal from the staples.
12) Use the edge of closed wire cutters to push the ends over so they are flush with the wood.
19) Use a Big Bite to created holes in the feet of the pot of gold and attach to the wreath with wire.
20) Attach the shamrocks to the wreath with Designer Dries Clear Fabric Adhesive. Now this is the hardest part--WAIT for it to DRY!
21) Wrap and tie the tulle around the wreath in order. You will be creating the effect of a rainbow and creating a top to the wreath.
22) Hang and Enjoy!www.rememberinglifesmoments.blogspot.com . In the meantime, glitter on!