Decorating for the Holidays
Before we all know it the holidays will be here. Now is the time to start thinking about gifts which means you will, also, need gift bags. It also means time to start getting out those decorations. This unique project using the fabulous stencils from Dreamweaver and the gorgeous glitter from Art Glitter can double as a bag and decoration for the holiday season.
IN SEPTEMBER USE PROMO CODE DW20 FOR 20% OFF THE RETAIL PRICES WITH A $25 PURCHASE. For 20% off your stencils go to Stencil with Style and use the code SWS20!
From Art Glitter:
From Art Glitter:
- Glitter- http://www.artglitter.com/retail/Rartglitter.html:%3C/div>
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent
- Nutmeg Ultrafine Opaque
- Garnet Ultrafine Opaque
- Varsity Blue Ultrafine Pearlescent
- Designer Dries Clear Glue- http://www.artglitter.com/retail/Radhesives.htm-
- Ultrafine Metal Tip- http://www.artglitter.com/retail/rtools.htm
- Spoon Man! Spoons- http://www.artglitter.com/retail/rtools.htm
- Double Sided Mounting Paper:
- Leafless Tree Stencil:
- Dreamweaver Brush:
Peg chose to use the double glitter technique which can be found on YouTube being done by Lynell Harlow from Dreamweaver Stencils to create this gift bag/winter decoration. It is a very easy technique that adds a wonderful background to any stenciled project.
Peg added some of the Garnet glitter around the edges of her doily using the Designer Dries Clear Glue to help it stand out, too.
This sparkly decorated bag can be used to give a special gift this holiday season to someone you know. Add a battery operated light and use it to decorate your home or to welcome friends that come to your door. This wonderful little bag can be used after the holidays to celebrate the winter season so there's no reason to have to put away with all of the other decorations!