Art Glitter Sticky Paper
Art Glitter Ultrafine Pearlescent 143 Glow in the Dark
Art Glitter Microfine Pearlescent 533 Mini Pearl
Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent 168 Black Light
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 157 Purple Lame
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 79 Black
Dreamweaver Double Stick Mounting Paper
Dreamweaver LL525 Bat Stencil
Dreamweaver Palette Knife
Dreamweaver Black Glossy Embossing Paste
Dreamweaver Stencil LM 2010 Paste Spreader
Scotch Removable Tape
K & Company Patterned Halloween Paper
Black Card Stock
White Card Stock
1) Trace any well sized round object onto Art Glitter Sticky Paper.
3) Remove protective paper and cover circle with Glow in the Dark Glitter. Be sure to rub it in with your fingers.
4) Brush off the excess Glow in the Dark Glitter.5) Repeat steps 3 and 4 with Microfine Pearlescent Glitter. When you use the microfine glitter, it should get between the ultrafine specks and make your paper stay a little whiter.
6) Remove one side of the Dreamweaver mounting paper and place the "moon" you have created inside.
10) Use the Palette Knife to place Black Embossing Paste onto the Paste Spreader.
14) Assemble the card.
Thanks for checking out the blog today. Stop by my blog at www.rememberinglifesmoments.blogspot.com to find more Dreamweaver projects. Hope to see you there!