Thursday, October 4, 2012

Glitter and Crystal and Fun OH MY

I do not get to create very often just for me so I decided to try something new, or new to me.  I started with flat backed crystal from Connie Crystal.
I just kept applying the glitter with Designer Dries Clear Adhesive and let it all
 dry completely.   
I really think that it came out very well, even from the back.  I then started to lay out my pattern for the rest of the necklace.  I love the way the bevel makes the glitter look so cool! You may want to coat it with Glossy Accents/Crystal Lacquer/Diamond Glaze for a sealer.
 And this is the finished piece.   
 
 I am not trying to make a statement or get political or any of that. I have always loved all things rainbow and continue to love the bright and happy things in this life!
 
Thank you for taking time to read this post and I hope your days are full of color and life!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment