To see the place cards, go to my blog at www.rememberinglifesmoments.blogspot.com
Here are the instructions for the album.
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Glue With Metal Tip
Art Glitter Vintage Glass Glitter 906 Carnelian
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 347 Golden Orange
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 117 Goldilocks
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 55 Hot Lava
Art Glitter Microfine Opaque 514 Bavarian Forest
Art Glitter Large Glass Beads 809 Fox Trot
Chipboard mini book pages (I bought two small albums at the Dollar Store, but you can cut your own).
Chipboard mini book covers with acetate inserts (these were part of the Dollar Store albums, but if you cut your own, you can easily insert the acetate)
Mat Stack (I used DCWV Autumn Melody)
Cardstock Mat Stack (DCWV Autumn Melody)
Globecraft Memories Glastique
Die Cut Machine (I used my Silhouette)
Archival Ink in Coffee
Three Metal Rings
The idea behind this book is that the place cards set on the table for Thanksgiving are written in and placed into the mini album as journaling.
1) Take pages out of Mat Stack and arrange with chipboard until album looks the way you want it.
2) Edge chipboard with Archival Ink
3) Use a little bit of Designer Dries Clear directly on the chipboard to make a box around the edge and an X through the center.
4) Place mat onto the page. Do this with every other page.
5) Use Big Bite to clear out the holes.
6) Repeat steps 3 through 5 on the remaining pages.
7) Cut leaf image with die cutter through 4 pieces of ivory cardstock.
8) Put all four leaf images through Xyron.
9) Stack 3 leaf images on top of each other.
10) Cut words and trim pieces from white cardstock.
11) Place words and trim upside down in Xyron machine.
12) Rub images and remove words and images one at a time from Xyron paper.
13) Flood sticky side of words, images and remaining leaf image with Golden Orange Glitter.
14) Place objects from 13 back into Xyron, right side up to make stickers.
15) Adhere glittering leaf cardstock in place over acetate on the back of the front page.
16) Adhere paper over the front and back of the covers, making sure that leaf image shows.
17) Flood top leaf image with Glastique and pour in the Vintage Glass Glitter. Let dry.
18) Cover top of Vintage Glass Glitter with another layer of Glastique and let dry.
19) Use Designer Dries Clear to make a bead of glue all the way around the window. Cover in glass beads and then a layer of Goldilocks Ultrafine Opaque.
20) Add Give Thanks to the cover. 21) Use rings to assemble book.
22) Embellish with fancy cuts from the paper or the die cut machine. Add glitter colors to them. Keep it simple.
23) Take pictures and print on Thanksgiving if possible. Add to album. Use the place cards as journalling blocks (see my blog). Be sure to glue down the back of the place card and the little embellishment.
24) Tie ribbons around the rings.