Here are the simple instructions:
One Plastic Apple
Assorted Gemstones. I used a cluster that I bought at Michael's and a few additional red ones
Art Institute Designer Dries Clear Glue
Ultrafine Metal Tip for Glue
Art Glitter Microfine 516 Gold Tone
Art Glitter Microfine 508 Silver Moon
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 62 Copper Canyon
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 155 Red Velvet
1) Spray apple with adhesive
2) Cover with Gold Tone glitter
3) Adhere gems around the apple. Try for a pattern, but be aware that this will NOT be perfect, as the apple is not completely symmetrical. Any gems that do not adhere can be attached with Designer Dries Clear.
4) Using Designer Dries Clear with the fine tip, surround your gems with Copper Canyon.
5) Use the fine tip and more Copper Canyon, create a pattern by attaching the sections in the same manner (your choice), all the way around the apple. Let dry.
6) Surround the Copper Canyon sections with Silver Moon. Let dry.
7) Go around the outside edges of the Silver Moon with Red Velvet. Also, add any additional "gems" needed with drops of glue covered in Red Velvet. Let dry.
8) Brush off any excess glitter. You are done!
www.rememberinglifesmoments.blogspot.com. I will give you a hint, I started with the same thing, used different glitter, and have something really spooky to show for it! Hope to see you there!