Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More Glitter and Wonderland Girls

Hey every one here I am with the second half of the Wonderland Girls, these cute stamps are a Limited addition from The Greeting Farm. I just knew these cards would be great with Art Glitter.

Who can resist these girls ?
Art Glitter Supply List:
333 Red Zone (Ultrafine Opaque Hologram)
138 Red Dwarf (Ultrafine Opaque Hologram)
252 Red Planet (Chunky Opaque Hologram)
716 Simba ( Microfine Transparent)
742 Rock Moss (Microfine Transparent)
521 Cayman (Microfine Opaque)
513 Mediterranean (Microfine Opaque)
514 Bavarian Forest (Microfine Opaque)
Dries Clear Adhesive
Ultrafine Metal Tip
Mini Glitter spoons
Sticky Paper A2 card size

Queen Bean was stamped and then colored with Copic Markers and then cut out. The Background Hearts were cut out of Sticky paper using Nestibilities Scalloped Heart, I used the three smallest sizes.
I removed the resist paper and glittered each heart. I used Red Zone for the largest heart, Red Planet for the medium heart and Red Dwarf for the smallest heart. The small heart on the crown was done with dries clear adhesive and Simba. Layer everything together and pop the Queen onto the card.

Alice Bean was also colored with Copic Markers and cut out. The background was done using Sticky Paper already cut to A2 size, I then cut it to 33/4 X 5. Using extra resist paper I punched  flowers 2 large and 3 small. Removing the resist paper from the cut down sticky paper I placed the small flowers don first, then the larger flowers overlapping on some of the small flowers or hanging off the edge. once these were placed I sprinkled Rock Moss over the entire background removed the excess and burnished the glitter, I then removed the large flowers and using a small glitter spoon placed Cayman in the areas, removed the excess and burnished the glitter. I then did the small flowers using Mediterranean in the same manner as above. When all the background is done add stems using Adhesive Dries Clear and Ultrafine Metal Tip then sprinkling with Bavarian Forest glitter.  All that's left is to layer and embellish.

No comments:

Post a Comment