Friday, October 18, 2013

Wreath For Winter

 
MATERIALS
Stayzon in Jet Black
Card Stock
Patterned Paper
Scissors

Once again, I have chosen to "color" with Art Glitter on this beautiful Northwoods image.  This time, I used Stayzon to stamp the image onto a transparency sheet.  I used the Desinger Dries Clear on the back of the film to color the image.  That way, I could go slightly over the edges of the stamp and still maintain the intricate detail.  I colored one area at a time--the ivy, the holly, the pine cones, the bow and the greenery.  The biggest differences:  the transparent had to go on first and the glue needs to dry before you can see the true color.  Give yourself plenty of time.
After the glue completely dried, I sent the project through the Xyron and adhered it to white card stock.  I "fancy cut" it close to the wreath.  The white card stock showed a little around the edges.  Then, I made a gate fold card and adhered the wreath to it.  
I listed the colors that I used, but you can use any colors you like.  To get you started, use the code NW15 at the Art Glitter site to get 15% off your order this month.
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoy this project.  Stop by and see my blog at www.rememberinglifesmoments.blogspot.com any time.  I hope to see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment