Dazzlers D55 Queen's Robe (although you could use a combination of Roulette, Clover Leaf and Gypsy)
Microfine Opaque 527 New Wine
Microfine Opaque 516 Gold Tone
Microfine Opaque 514 Bavarian Forest
Microfine Opaque 506 Purple Morpho
Ultrafine Transparent 85 Crystal
Dreamweaver Stencil LX 7009 Paisley
Dreamweaver Stencil LG 748 Bold Thank You
Double Sided Mounting Paper
A Soft, High Vegetable Oil Bar Soap, such as Dreamweaver Handmade Hawaiian Coconut Soap
A Large Stencil Brush
1) Rub the soap all over the back of the Thank You stencil. It will be a a release agent from the adhesive paper, so make sure it is completely covered, leaving a light film of soap.
2) Use the stencil brush to brush off any "soap crumbles" that have attached to the back of the stencil and in the cut out areas.
3) Remove the adhesive from one side of the mounting paper, and lay the soaped side of the stencil over the sticky side of the paper.
4) Pour Dazzlers over the stencil. Rub in with your finger.
6) Use the stencil brush to brush off all the excess glitter.
7) Flip the stencil upside down on a flat surface and carefully remove the adhesive paper from the stencil.
8) Cover the entire exposed area with Crystal glitter and brush off the excess.
9) Repeat steps 1-3 using the Paisley stencil.
10) Put small pinches of the various colors of Microfine glitter on sections of the stencil.
11) Push the glitter from the stencils into the wells and press down with fingers. Make sure everything is covered.
12) Brush off all the excess glitter with the stencil brush.
13) Repeat steps 7 and 8.
14) Assemble the card.
So, thank you for stopping by. Be sure to check out my blog at www.rememberinglifesmoments.blogspot.com some time for more glittery fun. Until I see you again, Glitter On!