Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Glue with Fine Metal Tip
Art Glitter Designer Dries White Glue with Fine Metal Tip
Art Glitter Dries Clear Fabric Glue
Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent in 85 Crystal
Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent in 312 Fresh Green
Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent in 196 Lion's Mane
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque in 347 Golden Orange
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque in 278 Poppy
Acrylic Paint in brown, white and dark blue
Double Sided Adhesive Paper--I used Dreamweaver's
Small Round Punch
Star Punch--mine was the Martha Stewart Radiant Star
Tim Holtz Alterations Dies in Pine Tree, Deer, and Holly Berries
Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades in Damask
Manual Die Cut Machine
Various Colors of Green Cardstock
9" Grapevine Wreath
Small Stencil Brush
1 1/2" Fine Gauge Metal Wire or Twist Ties
Tombow Markers in various greens
1) Paint the wreath. Make the bottom half white and the top half blue
2) Use the manual die cut machine to cut deer from Grunge Board, seven trees from green cardstock, and several holly leaves from both muslin and canvas.
3) Paint deer brown. Let dry.
4) Stack the trees in two groups--one of three and one of four. Make sure to flip a couple upside down to vary them. Stagger them and glue with Dries Clear. Let dry.
5) Texture the deer through the die cut machine with the texture folder.
6) Squeeze out some Dries Clear on some plastic. Use the stencil brush to brush lightly on the deer.
7) Glitter deer with Lion's Mane. Let dry.
8) Use Designer Dries White to make "snow" areas on trees. Cover with Crystal and let dry.
9) Color muslin holly leaves with Tombow markers. It will not look perfect.
10) Spritz leaves with water. Place on paper towel and let dry.
11) Match up dried leaf with a canvas leaf. Use fabric glue on the canvas leaf, place top of metal or twist tie onto canvas leaf and cover with muslin leaf. Let dry. Repeat for all leaves.
12) When leaves are dry, use stencil brush to brush fabric adhesive just on the edges.
13) Cover with Fresh Green. Let dry.
14) Punch several dots and one star from the double sided adhesive paper.
15) Remove one side of the star. Dip it in Golden Orange and press down.
16) Remove one side of each circle and press into Poppy.
17) Glue trees onto wreath with Dries Clear. Make sure to cover edges between white and blue.
18) Put leaves into place using the wires and gluing down the parts that touch the wreath with Dries Clear.
19) Glue deer down with Dries Clear.
20) Remove backing from double sided star and berries, placing them on the wreath with the adhesive.