Saturday, August 11, 2012

Glittered Cupcake with Carrie!

I made this little Sculpey cupcake pendant... but it needs a little something... Some glitter perhaps?
After a little gluing using Art Glitter Institute Designer Dries Clear adhesive and then a little glitter dunking...
It looks like this now! I first covered it in Art Glitter #85 Crystal Ultrafine Transparent glitter. I then added #46 Summertree Green Ultrafine Opaque glitter to the bottom of the cupcake and then some #141 Magnolia Pink Ultrafine Transparent glitter on the icing. I grabbed a little embroidery floss and rolled that around in some glue and then some #322 Paris Purple Ultrafine Transparent glitter and made a bow on top!
I love the new look and how glitter transformed it into something so dazzling!

Thanks for joining me with this "yummy" treat!
Carrie





1 comment: