Thursday, August 16, 2012

Last Post From Trudy...

Hi everyone!
True here.

I am sad to say that this will be my last Art Glitter post.
I truly LOVE being on this team but am finding that the majority of my "crafty" time needs to focus more on my illustrations and stamps.
I want to thank Art Glitter and all of the wonderful girls on the team for the fun, friendship, and support!
For my last post, I wanted to use the stunning #811 Grape Cluster Large Glass Beads.
I took the name seriously and created a grape ATC. :)


 I thought I would show you real quick, just how easy it is to create grapes with these beads.
I simply squiggled a rough shape of grape bunches onto my ATC, then sprinkled on some "grapes".


After allowing a little drying time, I added some more towards the top of the clusters to give them more dimension. Just a note, the Designer Dries Clear Glue is the best adhesive for Art Glitter projects.  Diamond Glaze dries a bit faster when in a hurry!


After that dried, I went back over the clusters with a coat of the glaze to insure they would all stay in place. I tore some green cardstock into tiny "leaves", added some "veins" with a Copic marker then attached them to the grapes with more glaze. Very quick and easy! I hope you will give it a try!


Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. What a great technique. I like the little pops of the unripened grapes in the clusters too.
    It really makes such a pretty card.
    Thanks for sharing such a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great atc card. well wishes for your futere endevours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE the little grapes! We'll miss your glittering talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing the details on this ATC lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ATC -the grapes look almost real! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete