Close up of the watercolor pink color fade effect and the clear glitter.
- For the leaves & the outlines of the lime green flowers I used: #109 Calvado Ultrafine Opaque Glitter and #358 Jungle Ultrafine Opaque Glitter
- For the lighter color flowers, I covered them in clear #85 Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter
- For the inside of the ombre pink flowers and the outside of the fuchsia flowers, I used #141 Magnolia Pink Ultrafine Transparent Glitter
- For the inside of the ombre blue flowers and the outside of the royal blue flowers, I used #24 Royal Wink Ultrafine Opaque Glitter
- To glue everything together, I used Designer Dries Clear adhesive, which is my favorite glue ever! It has the perfect consistency.